Wednesday, October 7, 2009

D2nt In Party Einladen

Luckily there 'Topo Gigio

I was "lucky" to be born Italian! In this country
where the state and 'enemy of the people, you can ' see everything and do not be surprised more of anything.
No, I do not mean to Carfagna minister, too simple, and even laws to personam, but I'm lucky because 'in Italy there Topogigio .
Yes, you read right, Topogigio , the ' antipaticissimo doll that I hated as a child (but also great).
You ask why??
MA course, and 's emplicissimo , because' the Mr. Topogigio will 'testimonials (they say free, but I have doubts) of prevention campaign against the famous false influenz to "swine" "H101" "A" or whatever you call! He will give us
' valuable information !! We tell
'that we have to wash your hands!! We tell
'we sneeze cover your nose!
Ah, most beautiful 'in case of fever that we have to stay at home !!!!! Wow
wonderful information! As we
made to live without these sensational tips ?????
think that before these recommendations me dirty hands without washing them fat and eating spaghetti while sneezed against a nice pass!
Yes, but now I remember, too my parents had taught me the "stupid and" concepts of education, but you want to put their aTopogigio !??!?!?!?


0 comments:

Post a Comment