Thursday, March 4, 2010

Older Goldwell Color Book

Donkeys The cross gives a damn























I found something and we have deceived the world is not 'what we were taught in school! At school we were told many
crap! They gave us each morning
strange "pink pills" and stung us with the famous "four dots".
wonder what was in there??
I think we were lab rats!
We were singing the national anthem, and telling us that we were all equal, but in the meantime the Bianconeri always won them (why?).
We were told that there was a strong good God and understanding, but I've never seen act! To blame
gave us Donkey, a donkey as if it were a creature ignorant and insignificant , said the " Men" who are also monsters and 'a compliment!

Meanwhile looked more donkeys and more I were nice, with that look calm and peaceful person who knows' long! THE
truth 'and that we are institutionalized minds and follow the current. THE
falsehood 'reigns unchallenged sovereignty, mediocrity forward like a tank!
In this false world the only truth 'are our daily troubles that chase and sometimes come to us!
Every day is fought against rabies shots and fake people, ignorant
My wife says I pissed easily, and he's right, but tell me if and 'live among normal people yelling in the middle of the stairs only to call relatives below, or if you d ev and hear every day the baker at 13: 25 that the blaring horn only to notify the housewives (and oils from rimbecillite tronista ) that must exit pe R appears his bread made with white flour and poisonous!
I could give examples at random, but I self-censorship. The

a beautiful film star dreaming of a world where "Good morning, really wants to say hello."

0 comments:

Post a Comment