Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Bmi Data Of Females In From Another Country

The spectacle of tragedy






















The so-called "luck" it takes forever. Even
to die!
As in all eras, including our own, and 'full of cases of heinous crime .
It 's not that Middle Ages there were (maybe there were even more and most cruel), but in the Middle Ages there was the "darling" TV and all the rest, and then only a few came to know and those few who knew, had other concerns , non-starvation.
Today, unfortunately you eat more and evil, gossip is king, even in the mortuary field / homicidal.
man and has always' been attracted by cruelty as a spectacle (The Colosseum knows something) and even today when a football field there any violent action immediately feel some people are celebrating the death and blood! But we
to recent news events, in Apulia as anyone knows, 'and' done a terrible fact of crime, but I would not get into detail , not 'this I interested, I stayed after the struck, applause from the world famous, and so many and gave up TV newspapers and the Internet. Even tourists
gossip cemetery, unbelievable, they say there's a crisis! From
small when I went to the cemetery with my parents, I was reprimanded to minimum noise that I was doing in that place, the silence was d ' obligation, as a civilian should be done, then explained it to me why now go Fashion's applause??
But the applause should not be done at a show?? What's
I should explain to any child's death and 'a show, and then because then you ap pllaude only certain dead??
Why then not a dead 89 years??
O to a child 3 years?
Then it 's true that it takes "Fortuna" even in death?? However, among the various
nonsense I've read heard and seen there is one that really hit me. A well-known newspaper
on line between the various hypotheses of the motive of 'murder made this sensational discovery and ie, they published a picture with the comparison of the aunt and the victim, which saw the similarity that he had his aunt when he was the same age 'of the victim.
So I ask, but to hell so what?? Perhaps because
I resembled my cousin and I tory for the strength I murderess ????? For the next
applause!

0 comments:

Post a Comment