Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blonde With Big Booty

Things' modesty? Subversive






















What cos 'and' modesty??
read (from the Courier Dictionary) "Quality of
who is aware of its limitations, shows no presumption, does not flaunt its quality

MA today our Prime Minister said these words very carelessly; "I think by far be the best President of the Council of 150 years of Italian history."
Congratulations President, modesty is the spoiler, but above all thinking about the sentence, and I 'came to mind one thing, and that is ', I thought about a president of the board of 148 years ago ', which was called Camillo Benso , Count Cavour .
Mr. Conte did much to ' unification of Italy' (who was right or wrong ', not' This is the question), then Mr. President, I can say that in my humble opinion, far him ' that he did something important.
Pero, 'Mr. President fors and she wanted to say instead of 150 years, 147 years?? Ah
and certainly 'was a math error!
the secret is revealed!! , Not 'for lack modesty, and 'was a small slip of math! I beg your pardon!!

(from Nonenciclopedia )

I a town of 4,000 inhabitants. All to say, "Oh, no!" Done! I do a
of 12000. Done!
I've made one of 18000. Done!
Then when I said "We will become the first publishers in Italy, the Mondadori ... arrived!
convince Milan and will become the first team in the world have arrived!
a party, go to the government, three months ... Government, made the party!
I have not failed one of the goals that I set myself in my life!
On the other hand, let me give this little fact with pride: who is in Italy, which compares, in terms of successes, the undersigned ?

~ Such modesty about

0 comments:

Post a Comment