Saturday, September 5, 2009

Small Women Vulva Fotografs

NDB




















What do you have in common Nicola Di Bari , Dictatorship Argentina, and censorship??
Apparently nothing, but here is revealed the mystery: Argentina during the dictatorship (1976-1983) besides all the things we know, there have happened some other 'more "Bizarre" read here.
these verses would be indicted, " My sweet was the moment when you were mine / my sincere poetry and all my heat I gave her " What will hide
'than this' anti-fascist in these words? ?
When I was in Argentina, I noticed that one of the most famous Italian singers and 'the very nice Nicole!
But now I wonder, 's true that spies and terrorists mingle and infiltrate in disguise, but I imagine the nice Nicola role of a 007??
It 's true that unconsciously Giuseppe Verdi and even 'was inspired by a famous phrase subversive against the Austrians (VIVA VERDI) Viva Verdi. This was the slogan of the anti-Austrian insurrection in northern Italy. But the Patriots would not only enhance the image of a great musician, but above the propagandize national unity under Victor Emmanuel King of Italy (Viva VERDI = Viva Vittorio Emanuele Re D'Italy). So
in South America as well as Garibaldi, there was also another hero?? Nicola
another hero of two worlds??

0 comments:

Post a Comment