Monday, November 9, 2009

Does Grey Goose Contain Gluten

The crisis brings good news.






















In the tough and difficult moments, the men bring out both the best, the worst of them.
Iceland to blame for the crisis, a chain distribution of sandwiches with minced meat and other newfangled , closes its doors and leaves the island iced!
Once we laughed in the capital of Iceland, but now look at some of the nation as a vanguard for making sandwiches to dislodge the well-known chain of questionable taste!
course in Peucetia (Altamura) was such a thing happened.
But Peucetia Iceland and then are allied against the rolls of questionable taste ?????
Warning this post will not be against a foreign cuisine, in fact I really love Italian food and good cooking foreign.
food culture and 'one of the things that fascinates me more'!
When I'm abroad I like a little 'forget the beloved spaghetti (I can not do with the coffee') and order food on the menu at random 'without knowing what it is!
doing so 'once we have come across (myself and other friends / cousin) in tasty Waterzooi to Ostend in Belgium! MA
culture that we are in a great Mac?? Worse than cholesterol
and 'concentrated in the stuff??
I think so!
So a bow to Iceland, and thanks Mrs. Crisis pe R this wonderful news.
A new and very good reason to go to Iceland!! Even
to eat the best Hákarl !

0 comments:

Post a Comment