Saturday, November 7, 2009

How Many Combinations Of Letters

to religious symbols, ask a Frenchman.


















demagoguery and rhetoric are things that I never liked! So I'll
'short and hopefully free of rhetoric and demagoguery. My
, more 'than anything else, and' a relief to those people (not very aware of it) who believe that the struggle for removal of religious symbols from classrooms is done by foreign people!
I do not want to enter into controversy whether it is right or not, Secularism 'and also' a very unique concept in Italy!
In these days the 'speech and the straparlato thing, but I believe that ignorance and bad information (also desired) has made the host.
I hear phrases such absurd "These are in Italy and want to do the masters, if they were at home."
stuff of hair-raising even to my poor dog !!!!!!
A person who says these things (and unfortunately there are many) as well as being a bit ' also ignorant and misinformed, likely to misunderstand the whole the whole thing, because 'I would remind him that the woman who had recourse to the European Court, and' an Italian citizen, not foreign!
If you must talk to strangers, ask if a in French and public edifice in France there are no religious symbols!
I would say so many and about, but I can not stand the rhetoric and demagogy!
Goodbye!


"How Christ nailed to a chair or a bed crosses the people, to bow
a wooden Christ.
many sacrifices forgotten to mention one.
If I did enter a church, shouting: stop looking
altar empty. Adoratio one another. "
(Stefano Benni )

0 comments:

Post a Comment