Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Does Anybody Use Cooking With Campbells Recipes?

Povera Patria






















sang Battiato Povera Patria . Today I started the
events for the 150th anniversary of united Italy. with a lot of controversy.
150 years ago a group of men started at this time pe r create a nation, to unite the peoples who were completely different, eforse still are.
I grew up in a traditional family / conservative / patriotic slightly, but not fodamentalista and pe r me up to a few years ago the concept of homeland did not discuss.
The parades of June 2 are still pleasant memories , the national anthem still excites me, but today the concept of home makes me think a lot.
country and state are two things that have had very different meanings for me, because 'status, I've always seen as the bad, and in fact grow more and more I am sure, but I saw the country as a kind of mother who handed out smiles and kindness to his children.
Growing up I discovered that in fact the mother country and 'just a concept yet to move people linked to it.
Then the attempt to give birth as a people and Italians 'failed, or it' s never failed completely?
Many say that there are many "Italie" to bring together. Today
then that on the one hand we talk about "federalism" (the word federalism is less fear of secession , but perhaps some will more evil), and the other the Bourbons never fires off in praise to the martyrs South of the case after Garibaldi, they are only confodermi even more '!
But what is celebrated?? Sara
'then the umpteenth robbery of our "beloved politicians" without restraint??
In the meantime I ask myself how much I homelands?
Coratina , peuceta , Pugliese, Bourbon, Italian, or European??
Meanwhile, I also married a woman from another country.
And in the meantime this woman 'becomes an Italian citizen. What's
I can tell when I ask what it means to love country today?

0 comments:

Post a Comment